To make cake in Little Alchemy 2, you will need to combine flour, sugar, eggs, and butter. The specific steps are as follows: 1) On the main screen, tap the “flour” icon to add flour to your work space.
Then tap the “sugar” icon to add sugar. Next tap the “egg” icon to add an egg. Finally, tap the “butter” icon to add butter.
2) Now that you have all of the necessary ingredients, it’s time to start combining them! Tap and drag each ingredient one-by-one onto the other until they’ve all been combined into a single item. 3) When you’re finished combining ingredients, you should see a cake appear in your work space.
Congratulations! You’ve now made cake in Little Alchemy 2!
In Little Alchemy 2, there are two ways to make cake. The first method is to combine flour and sugar. The second method is to combine eggs, milk, and flour.
What Can I Mix With Cake Little Alchemy 2?
There are a few things you can mix with cake in Little Alchemy 2. You can combine cake with: -dough to make gingerbread
-butter to make frosting -eggs to make cupcakes
How Do You Get Bakery in Little Alchemy 2?
Bakery is one of the basic items you can create in Little Alchemy 2. To make it, you will need flour and yeast. You can get flour by grinding wheat in a mill, and yeast can be found in various places including rotten food and mushrooms.
Once you have these two ingredients, simply combine them in the correct order to create bakery.
How Do You Make a Candle in Little Alchemy 2?
To make a candle in Little Alchemy 2, you will need the following ingredients: 1. A piece of wax – You can find this in the ‘Wax’ section of the Little Alchemy 2 store. 2. A wick – This can be found in the ‘Wicks’ section of the Little Alchemy 2 store.
3. A glass jar – This can be found in the ‘Glass Jars’ section of the Little Alchemy 2 store. 4. A lighter – This can be found in the ‘Lighters’ section of the Little Alchemy 2 store. Once you have gathered all of your ingredients, follow these steps to create your candle:
1. Place your wax into your glass jar. 2. Cut a length of wick that is slightly longer than the height of your jar, and place it into the wax. 3. Use your lighter to carefully light the wick at its base, and allow it to burn until the wax melts and covers the entire surface of the wick (this may take a few minutes).
How Do You Make Dessert in Alchemy 2?
In Alchemy 2, you can make dessert by combining the ingredients for cake, pie, or ice cream. To make cake, you will need flour, sugar, eggs, butter, and baking powder. To make pie, you will need flour, sugar, butter, and fruit.
To make ice cream, you will need milk, cream, sugar, and flavorings.
How Do You Make Candle in Little Alchemy 2
In Little Alchemy 2, there are five basic elements – water, fire, earth, air, and metal. To create a candle, you will need both the fire and earth elements. To start, drag the fire element onto the playing board.
Then, drag the earth element onto the fire. The two elements will combine to form a small flame. Next, touch and hold the small flame on the screen.
Doing so will cause it to grow larger. Keep holding until the flame is about as big as your thumb. This indicates that it is now ready to be used as a candle.
Finally, touch and hold any empty space on the screen with your other hand. Doing so will cause a new object to appear – a candle!
How to Make Bread in Little Alchemy 2
In Little Alchemy 2, one of the basic items you can make is bread. To do this, you will need to combine flour and water. The specific steps are as follows:
1) Collect some flour by dragging the windmill onto the screen. 2) Next, add water to the screen by dragging the rain cloud onto it or selecting it from the menu. 3) Once you have both flour and water on the screen, drag them together to create dough.
4) Finally, bake your dough in an oven to create bread!
How Do You Make Sugar in Little Alchemy 2
In Little Alchemy 2, you can make sugar by combining fruit and candy. To do this, first drag the fruit onto the canvas. Then, while it’s still selected, drag the candy onto the canvas.
The two items will combine to form sugar.
How to Make Garlic in Little Alchemy 2
In Little Alchemy 2, there are a total of 580 elements to discover. One of these is garlic. To make garlic in the game, you will need to combine two other items: an onion and a plant.
Here’s how to do it: 1) First, add the onion to your workspace by dragging it from the “elements” menu on the left side of the screen. 2) Next, add the plant element to your workspace by dragging it from the menu as well.
3) Finally, drag the garlic element from the menu onto your workspace. This will cause the two items to combine and create garlic!
In Little Alchemy 2, one of the basic elements you can create is cake. To do this, you need to combine flour and sugar. Once you have these two ingredients, you can then add eggs, butter, and milk to create cake batter.
Finally, bake your cake in an oven to enjoy a delicious treat!